REGISTRATION FOR 2020
Camp Purple Live
Tuesday 14th – Sunday 19th January 2020
El Rancho, Waikanae Beach, Waikanae, Kapiti Coast
Registration for camp is open to children and teens who have been diagnosed with either Crohn’s Disease or Ulcerative Colitis and are between the ages of 9 and 17. Please send an email to: email@example.com and request a registration packet. The camp has openings for 72 campers this year so early registration is advised. Registration packs will also include a medical form that will need to fill out by your doctor.
Applications Close End of September 2019!
PARENTS SEMINAR 2019
- If your child is attending the 2020 Camp Purple Live at El Rancho, Waikanae Beach on the Kapiti Coast, parents and caregivers, are eligible to attend the parent’s seminar that is held on the first two days of camp.
- The Parents Seminar for 2020 will be held on Tuesday 14th and Wednesday 15th While the seminar, airfare, accommodations, and meals are all provide at no cost through our fundraising efforts, this year we have introduced a $75 registration per person to cover CCNZ’s administrative costs
- We will email you an invoice once places have been confirmed. The registration fee can be waived if it will cause financial hardship. If you need to discuss getting your registration fee waived, please email Nicola at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to make a donation over and above the registration fee, please do this on our Give-A-Little page https://givealittle.co.nz/cause/camp-purple-live-2020#
- Topics at previous seminars have included, an introduction to IBD in childhood, diet & nutrition in IBD, coping skills in dealing with chronic disease such as IBD for the child and the family and surgery.
- There will also be a chance for you to meet the other parents attending and to facilitate parent-to-parent networks.
- Parents who have attended our previous courses have found it very informative and helpful, particularly in meeting other parents with similar challenges.
- If you are interested in attending, please email Nicola at email@example.com for an expression of interest form. The completed forms need to be received on, or before Monday 30th September.