Did you know that New Zealand has one of the
HIGHEST rates of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) in the World!
The Institute of Food, Nutrition and Human Health at Massey University is conducting a nationwide study to investigate IBD risk factors specific to New Zealand
WHO CAN TAKE PART?
We are looking to recruit individuals aged 16 years and over with a confirmed diagnosis of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, or Indeterminate Colitis);
and healthy controls (those who do not have Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
WHAT DOES THE STUDY INVOLVE?
• Completion of a questionnaire (all participants)
• Vitamin D measurement (optional)
• Skin tone measurement (optional)
If you are interested in participating in this study, or would like more information please;
• Register your interest at www.massey.ac.nz/IBD
• Email IBD@massey.ac.nz
• Call 0800MASSEY and ask for extension 83076
• or Text 027 681 7557