We understand that there’s a lot of information in the news about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and you may be concerned.
Crohn's and Colitis Foundation in the US have some very good guidelines about COVID-19, including information about adult and paediatric care for IBD patients.
Click here for the website.
There are preventive actions you can take to limit yourself from exposure to the virus and prevent the spread of the disease:
- Avoid having close contact with people who are sick.
- Do not touch your nose, eyes and mouth if you have not washed your hands.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available to you, use a hand sanitiser.
- Make sure you practice social distancing and follow the specific guidance being issued by the Ministry of Health.
Click here for the Ministry of Health website.
Click here for questions about your medications.
Click here if you want to find out more about the COVID-19 Leave Support Scheme
If you are having symptoms please self isolate immediately and contact Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
Click here to keep up to date on our Facebook page with current information.