Camp Purple Live Junior Day
- Each year we run a ‘Junior Day’ for children aged 5-10 who have Crohn’s Disease or Ulcerative Colitis and are too young to attend our week-long camp, or want to check out what happens at camp before attending for the full week.
- The day is an opportunity for these campers to be amongst our week-long campers and enjoy the activities we have planned for the day. Parents or caregivers will be able to watch our morning activities, and in the afternoon they will spend some time with one of our camp Doctors to learn more about IBD.
- We have space for 10 Junior Day campers and one parent or caregiver per camper. Attendees must be within driving distance to Carey Park in Henderson Valley, Auckland. If you are not within driving distance please contact us so we can discuss this further with you.
- Our Junior Day campers come to Camp Purple Live for the day, arriving at 9am and staying until 5pm. Morning and afternoon tea, as well as lunch will be provided and we can cater to many dietary requirements.
- Unfortunately, due to Health and Safety requirements, siblings are not permitted. This includes those being looked after by another parent.
- If you have any further questions, or would like to attend our Junior Day, please email Nicola at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a registration form.
DONATE to Camp Purple Live today!