Camp Purple 2021 Parents Seminar Page
- If your child is attending the 2021 Camp Purple Live at Carey Park, in Henderson Valley, Auckland, parents and caregivers, are eligible to attend the parent’s seminar that is held on the first two days of camp.
- The Parents Seminar for 2021 will be held on Monday 4th and Tuesday 5th of January. While the seminar, airfare, accommodations, and meals are all provide at no cost through our fundraising efforts, this year we have introduced a $75 registration per person to cover CCNZ’s administrative costs.
- We will email you an invoice once places have been confirmed. The registration fee can be waived if it will cause financial hardship. If you need to discuss getting your registration fee waived, please email Nicola at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to make a donation over and above the registration fee, please do this on our Give-A-Little page https://givealittle.co.nz/cause/camp-purple-live-2021
- Topics at previous seminars have included, an introduction to IBD in childhood, diet & nutrition in IBD, coping skills in dealing with chronic disease such as IBD for the child and the family and surgery.
- There will also be a chance for you to meet the other parents attending and to facilitate parent-to-parent networks.
- Parents who have attended our previous courses have found it very informative and helpful, particularly in meeting other parents with similar challenges.
- If you are interested in attending, please email Nicola at email@example.com for an expression of interest form. The completed forms need to be received on, or before Wednesday 30th September 2020.
DONATE to Camp Purple Live today!